The Principle Group, which traded under the Salaam Halal insurance brand, was originally authorised by the Financial Services Authority in April 2008 and entered into solvent run-off in October 2009.
- Industry braced for losses in wake of Carillion collapse
- CEO of Insure the Box sets up insurtech
- Japanese insurer completes buyout of Insure the Box owner
- Rob Townend replaces Colm Holmes as Aviva UK GI boss
- Axa hires John Heaney as head of schemes
- Ex-Insure the Box CEO's insurtech to launch in Q2 2018
- Analysis: Employee benefits: Perking up at work