Seven former employees of Autofocus are accused of doctoring credit hire rate evidence to defend insurers in court. Today Mr Justice Supperstone heard evidence from defendant David James.
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud