Howard has been replaced at Faber by Alistair Lester, with both appointments having taken effect on 1 July.
Howard’s appointment as Acappella CEO follows three years as Faber CEO. Previously, he held
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?