Brosnan will also serve as a non-executive director of Hardy's parent company CNA Insurance.
A CNA spokesman described the move as "a change in direction" by CNA's leadership.
Announcing the change, CN
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO