The new courses on offer are a Ship Security Officer's course, Proficiency in Security Awareness, and Proficiency in Designated Security Duties.
The approval means MAST can now act as an MCA-certified
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship