The broker, which was the only financial services finalist in the London region, was presented with the highly commended award for its apprenticeship programme, which has been running for five years.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams