Quindell acquires Crusader for £9m
Quindell Portfolio has acquired motor claims management specialist Crusader Assistance Group Holdings in a £9m deal, subject to regulatory approval.
The acquisition i
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in