Fighting fraud has been ratcheted up a notch with the unveiling of the Insurance Fraud Bureau’s new three-year strategy. Insurers have agreed a 25% increase in the IFB’s budget, taking it to nearly £2
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'