Fighting fraud has been ratcheted up a notch with the unveiling of the Insurance Fraud Bureau’s new three-year strategy. Insurers have agreed a 25% increase in the IFB’s budget, taking it to nearly £2
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails