A new private health provider predicts it will be the third largest provider of individual policies within five years, by breaking the mould of the "stagnant" private medical insurance market.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Blog: Medical hope for mesothelioma patients and asbestos insurers