In an effort to increase voluntary seatbelt wearing in cars and so reduce injuries to occupants, the motor industry is tackling the matter of greater comfort by means of a computer programme.
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower