Following the submission of various schemes to the City of London Corporation, the corporation is now in the final stages of negotiation with Norwich Union for the redevelopment of the site at the cor
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair