How did your career start?
I had no idea what I wanted to do after leaving school. A friend of mine asked if I was interested in loss adjusting. I was told that I didn't need to know anything about the
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- This week: No alarms and no surprises