After leaving the broking giant and overseeing the management buy-out of Aston Scott, the group CEO is doing what he believes to be the most important job for brokers - meeting clients.
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Government call for evidence over discount rate revision
- Trust Re ratings withdrawn due to financial statement delays