As the build up to the Rugby World Cup intensifies, England captain Chris Robshaw took some time out of his hectic schedule to jump in a black cab with Post news editor Callum Brodie to talk about the similarities between risk management in the boardroom and on the rugby pitch, the importance of data analysis, and how leadership in sport compares to leadership in business.
The interview with Chris coincided with a QBE decision breakdown initiative, which was designed to better understand what kind of decision makers dominate the general insurance industry. To take the decision breakdown test click here: https://decisions.qberugby.com/ to share your results tweet the hashtag #QBEdecisionbreakdown
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship