In the space of just three short months Bluefin has lost its executive chairman – and long-time figurehead – Stuart Reid, its CEO Mike Bruce and its chief operating officer Tim Philip.
For most firms
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions