This year marks the 10th Anniversary of these popular awards and includes a brand new category - The Training Award. The winners will be revealed at the awards ceremony on 12 September.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation