Inheriting a company in crisis is nothing new for a man dubbed the ‘Mr Fix-it’ of UK financial services – indeed, it is more like a prerequisite.
Nevertheless, the fact Stephen Hester – as one of the
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses