1. How has personal lines insurance changed over the past 20 years?
Justin Gott, head of art and private client, Hiscox UK: 20 years ago Hiscox was the first insurer to sell a bespoke high-net-worth in
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?