For Michael Casella, international travel is second nature — the president and chief executive of Chubb Europe has been boarding planes bound for foreign destinations since the time he learnt to walk.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire