Insurance Fraud Bureau director Ben Fletcher exudes calm for a man tasked with tackling a £400m industry problem. Fletcher has been leading the IFB, an industry‑funded not-for-profit organisation, sin
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in