The demographic time bomb debate, a well-worn, seemingly age-old argument over a succession crisis in the loss adjusting industry, is an issue every leader of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjuster
- Analysis: How the industry was shamed by the gender pay gap
- Shares in Hastings fall owing to rising claims costs
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Neos eyes up connected home security service following partnership with Homeserve
- Blog: What Cambridge Analytica means for AI in claims
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology