The insurance industry’s response to its failure to control claims costs is often characterised either by futile finger pointing or a resigned acceptance of government and regulatory intervention. So,
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role