Not many insurance managers will have been compared by their boss to Oscar-winning actor Kevin Costner being sent to Leicester.
But those are the words that then Brit Insurance head Neil Eckert used t
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'