Loss adjusters have found themselves in the media spotlight for all the wrong reasons over the past two years. Criticism of the industry’s response to the surge in winter claims followed accusations o
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- Lloyd’s starts hiring for Brussels subsidiary