Jon Hancock is about to embark on the final leg of his 90-day plan — a sweeping tour of RSA’s trading sites and regional broker hubs for in-depth internal and external discussions. Having succeeded Pa
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'