One thing that new Axa UK chief executive officer Paul Evans cannot be accused of is resting on his laurels since taking over in October 2010.
The former Axa Life CEO and short-lived Axa UK deputy CEO
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in