When Berrymans Lace Mawer national senior partner Terry Renouf quips that his time in the top job has gone quickly he is not joking. Re-elected to the post in March 2009, he appears to be slightly agh
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'