Andrew Homewood's appointment as the new president of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters earlier this month marked the culmination of a 35-year journey for the MYI executive director.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails