The Conservative Party's website predicts that 2010 is a 'year for change' and — if the party returns to power in the general election — that will certainly be true for the UK's insurance industry.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT