The Conservative Party's website predicts that 2010 is a 'year for change' and — if the party returns to power in the general election — that will certainly be true for the UK's insurance industry.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings