How will changing customer behaviour impact insurers' operating models? Anthony Gould, group editor...
How will changing customer behaviour impact insurers' operating models?
Anthony Gould, group editor in chief of Incisive Media insurance division interviews John Maitz Vice – president of CSC and Aash Patel consultant with Winchester White to debate how they believe changes to customer behaviour and expectations will impact insurance company operating models and what implications this will have for strategy, structure, skills, jobs and ultimately of course, the customer experience. View Studio Debate video here
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation