How will changing customer behaviour impact insurers' operating models? Anthony Gould, group editor...
How will changing customer behaviour impact insurers' operating models?
Anthony Gould, group editor in chief of Incisive Media insurance division interviews John Maitz Vice – president of CSC and Aash Patel consultant with Winchester White to debate how they believe changes to customer behaviour and expectations will impact insurance company operating models and what implications this will have for strategy, structure, skills, jobs and ultimately of course, the customer experience. View Studio Debate video here
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’