Having worked for a marketing department famous for selling Guinness with surfing horses, a career as the boss of an insurance company would appear to be a left field move for Steve Langan.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Blog: 'Beast from the East' hits farms hard