Last week saw one of the most well-known figures in US insurance, 79-year-old Maurice Greenberg, retire as chief executive and chairman of AIG.
While not quite so old, Markel Corporation - which no
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show