Natural catastrophe losses neared record levels last year, with Munich Re reporting that $50bn (£41bn) was paid out in natural disaster claims during 2016 alone. Global reinsurers and insurers are now
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO