An increasingly sophisticated distribution chain has alerted the attentions of the Polish financial services regulator, the KNF, which has been critical of methods such as the ‘group insurance model'
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Analysis: Leisure market - At your leisure