At 5:51 in the morning on 16 January at the Tigantourine gas facility in In Amenas, Algeria, al-Qaeda-linked Islamist group Katibat al-Muqaoon bil-Dumaa (the Battalion of Those Who Sign with Blood) to
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?