As publically as Chris Huhne and his ex-wife Vicky Pryce are playing out their grievances in the papers, so it seems the insurance industry is facing nothing but bad press at the moment.
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- This week in Post: Why insurers should head to a Maths Jam