The scourge of Somali piracy has been forced to retreat in recent months and, as the hijackers have momentarily taken respite, ship owners and insurers alike have breathed a collective sigh of reli
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’