Lloyd's took the bold step in May of looking 13 years into the future with the unveiling of Vision 2025, an "ambitious new strategy for the historic insurance market".
The stated aim was for Lloyd's
- Analysis: How the industry was shamed by the gender pay gap
- Shares in Hastings fall owing to rising claims costs
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Neos eyes up connected home security service following partnership with Homeserve
- Blog: What Cambridge Analytica means for AI in claims
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology