Lloyd's took the bold step in May of looking 13 years into the future with the unveiling of Vision 2025, an "ambitious new strategy for the historic insurance market".
The stated aim was for Lloyd's
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in