Of all the types of fraud, wrongdoings in the pet sector are arguably the most emotive, with harrowing stories of animals being maimed for insurance pay outs often featuring in the national press.
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower