The cost of motor insurance is one of the most contentious issues facing the industry, and even Prime Minister David Cameron has called for action on inflationary pressures such as whiplash claims.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Blog: 'Beast from the East' hits farms hard
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group