Insuring clinical trials, where prototype drugs or medical instruments are tested on humans, can be a minefield. One look at the infamous Te Genero trial back in 2006 shows exactly what can go wrong.
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower
- This week: Proceedings and premiums