It came as no surprise to the insurance industry when Lloyd's reported a £516m pre-tax loss in its 2011 full-year results. Given the scale and frequency of catastrophes in Australia, Japan, New Zealan
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship