The Arab Spring protests and political turmoil have been the dominant focus for many countries in the Middle East and North Africa markets since unrest was sparked in Tunisia in December 2010.
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower