Personal data is the insurance industry’s trading currency but, increasingly, the battle lines are being drawn around how the data is used, rather than what insurers actually know.
The digital age has
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?