To bundle or not to bundle? That is a key question when it comes to the way multinational corporate clients use brokers for both the design and placement plus servicing of their insurance programmes.
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people