The latest in our series of Broker Business Clubs in association with Zurich, took place in Belfast where the panellists discussed the food and beverage sector and the pressures, strains and opportunities that existed within it.
The panellists also debated whether the current soft market in Belfast was down to the nature of the business, new capacity entering the market or broker appetite to win more business in a tough economic environment. Taking part in the discussion, which was held under Chatham House rules where no comments are directly attributed, a selection of the city’s top brokers. They were joined by Zurich’s representatives Stephen Boyles, head of broker at the insurer’s Belfast office and Adrian McGuire, head of commercial broker property.
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in