The latest in our series of Broker Business Clubs in association with Zurich, took place in Belfast where the panellists discussed the food and beverage sector and the pressures, strains and opportunities that existed within it.
The panellists also debated whether the current soft market in Belfast was down to the nature of the business, new capacity entering the market or broker appetite to win more business in a tough economic environment. Taking part in the discussion, which was held under Chatham House rules where no comments are directly attributed, a selection of the city’s top brokers. They were joined by Zurich’s representatives Stephen Boyles, head of broker at the insurer’s Belfast office and Adrian McGuire, head of commercial broker property.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Blog: How brokers can convince schools to buy cyber coverage
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Cloud-based insurtech eyes up US MGA market following €2.2m funding round
- This week in Post: Why insurers should head to a Maths Jam