Insurers have recently had a torrid time in the personal lines arena. With many making losses on both their motor and household books, prices have increased steadily in a bid to claw back the deficit.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- This week in Post: Claims, costs and closures
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year