Of the nine international insurers included in the ‘too big to fail' list, UK-domiciled firms Aviva and Prudential will be subject to increased scrutiny by the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- Konsileo to offer 'bespoke' customer data for underwriting
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion