This week the Post team reports on the mounting speculation surrounding Groupama-owned Bollington following the resignations of father and son stakeholders and directors Joe and Stephen Wall.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall