This week the Post team reports on LV general insurance MD John O'Roarke's plans to target an increase in SME and home insurance business having signed up to a new four-year deal at the firm.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair