This week the Post team reports on LV general insurance MD John O'Roarke's plans to target an increase in SME and home insurance business having signed up to a new four-year deal at the firm.
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies
- Broker Network makes fifth ‘powerhouse’ acquisition
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire